Thanks for vising Saver’s Revenge! Your continued use of our site indicates your acknowledgment of and agreement to the following:
- Our goal is simply to provide interesting, useful tips on a variety of subjects. The views & opinions expressed by contributors are not necessarily those of Saver’s Revenge (“Savers”). No content on the site is intended, nor should it be construed, as legal, financial, medical, or other advice. Savers makes no representation, warranty, or endorsement of any kind regarding any product, service, or merchandise advertised or otherwise referenced on this site. Savers has no interest in or control over any relationship you may initiate with any party or entity including, but not limited to, our advertising providers (our “Affiliates”).
- Various posts may contain the names of certain entities, products and/or services which are protected in some manner and are deemed to have the requisite copyright, trademark, or other protective symbol as appropriate (©, ®, ™) though it may not necessarily be included in the posted content.
- Savers expressly disclaims all liability for claims associated with or arising from any transaction or relationship you may initiate with any party or entity referenced on or accessed via any link on our site. We encourage you to consult with the appropriate financial, investment, medical, or other professional to ensure that transactions or activities undertaken meet your specific individual needs.
- We will not post content which we deem to be defamatory, false, misleading, unsafe, harassing, objectionable, in poor taste, or unsuitable for readers of any age. Nevertheless, parents are encouraged to preview content to determine whether it is appropriate for children under the age of 13.
- While the site’s name is protected (trademark pending), content posted by Savers is available for everyone’s use. That means that if you see a post that you like, feel free to grab it, re-post it, tweet about it, or use it any way you wish. Images posted by Savers are original, or we have acquired rights to the same. And, while we don’t mind your using our content, we cannot further extend a license or otherwise give permission to use protected imagery. So, if you see a particular image you’d like to use, submit a comment (including the specific post if possible) and if it’s our original, we’ll respond with permission to use the requested image(s).
- As for content and images posted by others, you are solely responsible for adhering to copyright or other protective notices, which may entail obtaining permission from the author prior to copying or otherwise using their work.
- Please use good judgment when posting or commenting, providing appropriate reference to others’ work where applicable. We reserve the right to delete links to third party sites if deemed to be unsafe or inappropriate in any way.
- Savers receives compensation from advertising providers listed on the “Affiliates” page for transactions you may initiate through this site. Likewise, our commission is equally reduced if you return your purchase, which is entirely your decision and OK with us. A portion of all income derived from relationships with our Affiliates is donated to the charities reflected on the “Links” page and we encourage you to give to the charities of your choice as circumstances permit.
- We make every effort to ensure that links on the site are valid and safe. Be aware, however, that whenever you transmit personal information online, there is a risk that it may be intercepted and used by third parties without your (or our) knowledge. We are in no way responsible or liable for the misuse of personal information obtained in this manner and you accept all risks associated with transmitting personal, sensitive, non-public information electronically.
- We also encourage you to review the privacy and other settings of any site accessed from Savers before continue use, as we are not responsible for and have no control over the content, settings, or rules regarding the collection and/or disclosure of personal information you may provide.
- Let us know if there’s something you’d like to see, learn about, or have featured, as we strive to continue improving the site for your enjoyment.
That’s it – have fun!